HSPA+ Mobile Router
- Integrated HSPA+ 3G 21Mbps Broadband Modem and Wireless N150 Router with Battery.
- HSPA+ technology, Uplink 5.76Mbps, Downlink 21Mbps
- USIM card slot
- Dual Mode (3G router and Modem)
- Dual-active Firewalls (SPI and NAT)
- Rechargeable 1,500mAh Li-ion battery
- MicroSD card Slot (support up to 32GB for memory sharing)
- Dual mode Micro USB slot for 3G USB Modem or USB power.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/802.11g/802.11n N150 2.4GHz Standard
- Support WPA and WPA2-PSK wireless security
- WPS Support
- WiFi-On/Off Support
- Up to 8 simultaneous Wi-Fi connected users
- Internal 3G & Wi-Fi Antenna
- Web-based Configuration & Management
Note: Draft specifications subject to change
- Based on HSPA+ 3G technology: up to 21.6 Mbps download data speeds
- Wireless N 150 to share your 3G Internet connection with other users
- Sleek design with internal antenna
- Battery-powered, can be charged from any wall or car charger
- microSD card slot to store and share your files with other users
- Unlocked: works with data SIM cards from any operator
The Portable HSPA+ 21 Mbps Router (DWR-730) allows you to connect your notebook, tablet and smartphone to the Internet from anywhere there is a 3G connection and share this connection with other users wirelessly. This router is ideal for people that need a portable solution, for example remote workers or people that are moving house and need a temporary Internet connection.
Share your 3G connection
You can use this router to share your 3G connection wirelessly. The router will use an available 3G connection to provide a fast and secure Wireless N 150 network for several users at the same time.
This router is small enough to fit in your pocket: the rechargeable Li-ion battery means that you can take it anywhere with you and surf the Internet, and if you need to recharge it, you can do it easily with any USB wall or car charger.
Optimal performance with HSPA+ technology
This device supports the latest High Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+) technology, which offers data rates of up to 21.6 Mbps (5.76 Mbps upload) and helps to reduce latency. This router is also backwards compatible with mobile networks implementing HSUPA and HSPDA technologies.
The Portable Router may be small but it can keep your wireless connection as secure as if you were connected through your home network. Its built-in firewall prevents potential attacks and hacking attempts from the Internet, and with WPA2 encryption, you can be sure that you are sharing your 3G connection only with the users you want to.