MB GIGABYTE G1.SniperA88X, FM2+, AMD A88X, 4xDDR3, VGA
CPU FM2+ Socket:
1.AMD A series processors
2.AMD Athlon„˘ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.) Chipset
1.4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
1.Dual channel memory architecture
2.Support for DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
3.Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.) Onboard Graphics APU with integrated AMD Radeonâ„˘ HD 8000/7000 series graphics:
* To use the onboard graphics port, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
1.1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
2.1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1.1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
1.Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
1.Realtek® ALC898 codec
2.High Definition Audio
4.Support for S/PDIF Out
1.Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
1.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
2.3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
3.2 x PCI slots
1.Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
Storage Interface Chipset:
1.8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2.Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
1.4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
2.9 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (5 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1.1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2.1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3.8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4.1 x APU fan header
5.3 x system fan headers
6.1 x front panel header
7.1 x front panel audio header
8.1 x S/PDIF Out header
9.1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
10.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
11.1 x serial port header
12.1 x Clear CMOS jumper
13.1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
14.2 x gain control switches
Back Panel Connectors
1.1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2.1 x D-Sub port
3.1 x DVI-D port
4.1 x HDMI port
5.2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
6.5 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
7.1 x RJ-45 port
8.1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
9.5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
1.iTE® I/O Controller Chip
1.System voltage detection
2.APU/System temperature detection
3.APU/System fan speed detection
4.APU overheating warning
5.APU/System fan fail warning
6.APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1.2 x 64 Mbit flash
2.Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
3.Support for DualBIOS„˘
4.PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
1.Support for @BIOS
2.Support for Q-Flash
3.Support for Xpress Install
4.Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
1.Support for Smart Recovery 2
2.Support for ON/OFF Charge
1.Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
1.Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
* If you plan to install Windows 8.1, please download the latest drivers from GIGABYTE's website.
1.Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
1.ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm